Doncaster Community Hub
Doncaster Community Hub (DCH) has been set up to support the most vulnerable people during the Coronavirus outbreak. A range of organisations are coming together to offer support.
This service will prioritise those people who have no one else to help and who are the most vulnerable, have an underlying health condition, families struggling to cope and those people who have received a letter from NHS England stating they are in a priority group.
Help can be offered with:
- Picking up shopping and supplies
- Getting connected (WiFi & online learning)
- Picking up medicine
- Supporting you to keep active
- Providing meals
- Posting mail
How to access support:
- A Helpline available 7 days a week from 8.00am to 8.00pm – anyone can ring this if they are vulnerable and have no other support or if they know of someone who needs help.
- An email service to access and request support offering online signposting for people.
- An online chat service that will be operational daily from 8.00am to 8.00pm and will be able to signpost people to the support they need.
To reach DCH, please contact via:
- Tel: 01302 430300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org