Standard Chartered Apprenticeship
'Earn while you learn' with Standard Chartered's 3-year Financial Markets Apprenticeship, based at their London Head Office.
Thursday 25 March 2021
For the first time in its 160-year history, Standard Chartered has launched a new front office Financial Markets Apprenticeship, where candidates will get the opportunity to ‘earn while you learn’ on their unique 3-year programme. They are on the lookout for bright minded individuals who want to get ahead in their career in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
Unique 3-year programme combining external learning with on-the-desk training:
- 9-month bespoke Foundation Programme
- Level 6 Financial Services Professional Apprenticeship
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Technical and professional skills training
- Work alongside professionals across the business
- Support and development
Who They're Looking For
Individuals who are:
- Hard working, resilient, with a drive to learn
- Able to build strong relationships with good communication skills
- Reliable and able to work under pressure
- Curious and have a proactive approach
- Logical and have an interest in understanding and analysing data
What They're Offering
- A programme without academic entry requirements
- Salary starting at £28,000 growing year on year, linked with performance
- Access to all areas of Financial Markets
- A career with purpose and working for a bank that makes a difference
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, Standard Chartered are offering two virtual open evenings on the 31 March and 20 April - to book your place, please register your details here.
Applications close 23 April 2021.