University of Lincoln - Virtual Parents’ Advice and Guidance Evenings.
Bespoke events designed to inform and educate parents and guardians about higher education
29 September 2020
There are now 2 weeks to go before the University of Lincoln's first event and there is still time for parents to secure places at their Virtual Parents' Advice and Guidance Evenings.
These events aim to equip parents/carers with the knowledge and understanding to offer support at home, when required and you will have the opportunity to ask questions, hear from current students and graduates, and learn more about relevant higher education topics.
All evenings will run online from 6pm until 7:30pm as follows:
- Year 12 and BTEC Year 1 students - Wednesday 4 November
- Year 13 and BTEC Year 2 students - Thursday 8 October
4th November – Year 12 and BTEC Year 1 Parents’ Evening
- 6:00pm Welcome
- 6:05pm Making the Most of Post-16
- 6:20pm Why Go to University?
- 6:35pm Student Life
- 6:50pm Lincoln Alumni - My Experience
- 7:05pm Thank You and Q&A
- 7:15pm Finish
8th October – Year 13 and BTEC Year 2 Parents’ Evening
- 6:00pm - Welcome
- 6:05pm - The UCAS Timeline
- 6:20pm - Personal Statements
- 6:35pm - Student Finance
- 6:50pm - Wellbeing
- 7:05pm - Student Life
- 7:20pm - Thank you and Q&A
- 7:30pm - Finish
To reserve a place on either of the above events, please visit the University of Lincoln's online booking page.